Coming from a wide and surprising range of backgrounds, our team at CrispIdea, work together to provide the best solutions. Our firms culture is rooted in our core principles. Here, you will join diverse and inclusive teams that support each other and empower you to do your best work.
At present we have Research Analyst requirement in the research vertical. The job is to make research report of companies with the recommendation from the investment view point. We expect the candidate to hold expertise in finance as well as good control over MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
We expect candidate
• To have niche knowledge in finance
• Should able to read the balance sheet and profit & loss account
• Should know Ratio Analysis
• Should be able to analyze companies and industries and be conversant with the latest industry trends
• NISM and NCFM Certification will be given priority
• Should be in touch with stock market trends
• Should have good control over English writing skills
• Should also have Excel/PowerPoint/Word skills as reports will be made in these formats
Expected CTC 3 to 3.5 lakhs p.a based on qualification and experience.
We are based in Bangalore and this position is based for Bangalore location. Those who are seriously looking for a career in FINANCE, should only apply.
CrispIdea is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst preferably with maximum 1-2 year of experience/ fresher and based in Bangalore only. Those who are seriously looking for a career in digital marketing, should only apply. Expected CTC 3 to 3.5 lakhs p.a based on qualification and experience. Those interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
CrispIdea is looking for an organized and self-motivated Digital Marketing analyst, to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. We are looking for candidate who holds knowledge in promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for our company.
The candidate should have passion for end to end marketing and technology. Should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. A tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign. Above all, should be detail-oriented, professional, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and well groomed
Digital Marketing Job Responsibilities:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluates emerging technologies.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
• Fresher, 1-2 years’ digital marketing experience.
• Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office
• Creating and maintaining client relationships
• Self-motivated yet customer-focused
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Here are some answers to the questions we receive the most about our services.
If we missed anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be happy to help