Robinhood Markets, Inc. IPO 2021 – “The trading IPO for Masses”in Financial Services , Industry Report on July 28, 2021
Robinhood is a Fintech company based in the US, founded in April 2013 by Vladimir Tenev and Baiju Bhatt, who were friends while studying at Stanford. The idea to form a business came from the thought that individual investors in the US were charged $5 to $10 for a trade, whereas large institutions were charged very minimally for their countless trades every time.
The rise in usage of mobile phones and the internet was also a reason for this idea to be the business it is today. Robinhood makes money through transaction revenue derived from different asset classes, Premium memberships ( Robinhood Gold ) and other services.
Robinhood was founded on the belief that everyone should be welcome to participate in the financial system. The company is creating a modern financial services platform for everyone, regardless of their wealth, income or background.
• Company Overview
• Trends in Favour of Robinhood
• Opportunities to Robinhood
• Competitive advantages of Robinhood
• Growth strategies of Robinhood
• Values and Responsibilities of Robinhood
• Robinhood’s Offerings
• Robinhood’s Technology
• Robinhood’s Platform
• Robinhood’s Employees and Culture
• Robinhood’s Diversity and Belonging
• Robinhood’s Business Model
• Robinhood’s Performance Metrics
• Description of stock
No of Pages : 77