[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Disclaimers & Disclosures” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%233c465a” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- This report was produced by a member company of the Crispidea. This report is for the use of intended recipients only and may not be reproduced (in whole or in part) or delivered or transmitted to any other person without our prior written consent. By accepting this report, the recipient agrees to be bound by the terms and limitations set out herein.
- The information contained in this report has been obtained from public sources believed to be reliable and the opinions contained herein are expressions of belief based on such information. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made that such information or opinions is accurate, complete or verified and it should not be relied upon as such. This report does not constitute a prospectus or other offering document or an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any securities or other investments. Information and opinions contained in this report are published for reference of the recipients and are not to be relied upon as authoritative or without the recipient’s own independent verification or taken in substitution for the exercise of judgment by the recipient. All opinions contained herein constitute the views of the analyst(s) named in this report; they are subject to change without notice and are not intended to provide the sole basis of any evaluation of the subject securities and companies mentioned in this report. Any reference to past performance should not be taken as an indication of future performance. No member company of the Group accepts any liability whatsoever for any direct or consequential loss arising from any use of the materials contained in this report.
- The analyst(s) named in this report certifies that (i) all views expressed in this report accurately reflect the personal views of the analyst(s) with regard to any and all of the subject securities and companies mentioned in this report and (ii) no part of the compensation of the analyst(s) was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation or views expressed herein.
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Recommendation Structure” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%233c465a” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
- Stock recommendations are based on absolute upside (downside), which we define as (target price* – current price) / current price. If the upside is 10% or more, the recommendation is BUY. If the downside is 10% or more, the recommendation is UNDERPERFORM or SELL. For stocks where the upside or downside is less than 10%, the recommendation is HOLD. In addition, we have key buy and key sell lists in each market, which are our most commercial and/or actionable BUY and UNDERPERFORM calls.
- Unless otherwise specified, these recommendations are set with a 12-month horizon. Thus, it is possible that future price volatility may cause a temporary mismatch between upside/downside for a stock based on market price and the formal recommendation.
- *In most cases, the target price will equal the analyst’s assessment of the current fair value of the stock. However, if the analyst doesn’t think the market will reassess the stock over the specified time horizon due to a lack of events or catalysts, then the target price may differ from fair value. In most cases, therefore, our recommendation is an assessment of the mismatch between current market price and our assessment of current fair value.